What to Buy with Crypto in Canada?
Tired of hodling and looking to spend some of your hard earned cryptocurrency? As Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies gain popularity there are more places than ever to buy with crypto in Canada.
You can get your taxes done in Toronto at the taxman.ca with bitcoin or work on your downward facing dog at Stretch Yoga in Vancouver for bitcoin and other crypto coins too. You can even head into Whole Foods and spend your Crypto. Whole Foods has recently partnered with the spending app Spedn so you can use bitcoin, litecoin, and gemini dollars to get your organic groceries. From coast to coast, in every province, large vender or small it’s getting pretty easy to spend your crypto.
Here’s a list of where to spend your bitcoin and other crypto-currencies from coinmap.org in each major city in Canada. Please note that most of these selections do not accept crypto currency directly but work with an intermediary like PayPal, GooglePay, or ShopPay who does. Some of the information on coin maps is not up to dated so make sure you double check before you plan any crypto spending adventures.
Looking for the easiest way to spend Bitcoin and for what to buy with crypto in Canada scroll down.
What to buy with Crypto in Toronto
- A Pint! Head to Grossman’s Tavern in Toronto’s famed Kensington Market and buy a round with Bitcoin.
- A bus ticket. There are several bitcoin ATM’s throughout the TTC, Toronto’s subway system.
- A custom kitchen. Kitchen Living by Duenas accepts bitcoin.
- A nicer car. Carlos at Auto Magicians accepts bitcoin for any auto repair service they offer.
- A big wool sweater. Talk to the girls at gogosweaters.com, they’ll be happy to trade your crypto for some winter fashion sense.
With the likes of Expedia, Mastercard, MicroSoft, and Shopify supporting transactions with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, you might just be surprised to see who accepts it now. It won’t be long till it’s at your corner store. Some corner stores, like Double Double Convience already have a Bitcoin ATM. It’s only a matter of time until they accept crypto too.
What to buy with Crypto in Montreal
- Another Pint! Slip into Zoé Fondues & Karaoke and spend your crypto on another round. And some appetizers. com
- IT Support and Computer Admin help from Le Goût du Libre. Check them out at com
- The advice on a tax attorney. Check out com for some help with your return.
- An apartment. Rent with crypto from com.
- Archery Lesson. Come to com and throw some axes or work on your Robin Hood Impersonation.
What to buy with Crypto in Calgary
- Head to Waves Coffee Shop in SpringBorough. They’ve got a Bitcoin ATM so you can get all the lattes you want. wavescoffee.com
- A new website. The eCommence website builders from saucom will get you sorted for some crypto
- A new racket. Time to brush up on your squash game or pickle ball skills. com will accept bitcoin for online orders.
- A spa day. Serenitylane-esthetics.com will pamper until your crypto runs out.
- Got your website. Now improve you ranking with SEO help from duckcom. They’ll be happy to help for some cryptocurrency.
What to buy with Crypto in Vancouver
- Cannabis Seeds. Pick up your favourite strain for crypto and get working on your green thumb at com.
- A massage. com offers a wide variety of massage options for crypto.
- Fashion Leggings. Check out someproductapparel.com and spend some bitcoin keeping up with the cool kids.
- A Float. Come to the ca and try out the benefits of sensory deprivation.
- A tattoo. Come to com and get a tattoo for your crypto.